Meeting Minutes – 10/11/2011
October 13, 2011
Important news and upcoming notifications from Tuesday’s meeting.
- Tonight we discussed the Lee Strobel pamphlet that was given to the AU-SLO booth earlier this year. The discussion we good but a little unstructured and bland due to the subject and our organizing of it. Future discussions will be a little more directed to start with and we should have more casual meeting time as well. If you all have any additional feedback on meeting structure, let us know!
- We’re still looking for poster campaign ideas. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any or would like to help design some!
- We’re also still looking for T-Shirt ideas! We have a few good ones and we’ll vote soon for what we want.
- Dues! Thanks to everyone who has already paid dues and we would really appreciate if everyone could pitch in. Dues are $20 and include a T-Shirt as well as all of the great activities we’re planning this year.
- If you would be willing to help put up posters it would be a great help to the club. A poster page will be published soon, the idea being if every member could print out a few and post them in the halls or in their classes it would spread the word very efficiently.
- There are a number of volunteer opportunities we are investigating at this point. If you have a cause you want to support let us know, but here’s what we’re looking at:
- Poly Paws – Cleaning up with the stray cat care taking program
- Homeless Shelter
- Blood Drives
- 40 days for life counter-protest / Planned Parenthood volunteering